Friday, May 22, 2009

The beginning

So, the purpose of this blog is to tell our story. Well kind of. It's also to determine who has watered and what needs to be done when. And post pictures!

Today, Alexis and I started the garden. It mainly involved a lot of weeding, and a lot of dirt. We also made our first garden friends. There was the helpful guy without a shirt making dirty "hoe" jokes. He may have nicknamed me and/or Alexis Martha, but we'll see if it sticks. We also met Phillip (?) and his wife I think...I didn't catch her name.

Sadly, neither of us could find our cameras, cuz the amount of dirt on both of our faces was to the amusing level.

For tomorrow: Weeding II, return of the weeds.

1 comment:

  1. Did he mean Martha like Martha Stewart? Or is there some other reference?

    ReplyDelete